Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/25/2014 -- In 2013, value sales of spectacles recorded 12% growth, reaching HK$1.7 billion. The growth rate of spectacles slowed down slightly in 2013 compared to the previous year. In the worsening economic situation in Hong Kong and China, consumers were less likely to choose luxury eyewear products with high unit prices. The continued positive growth rate was heavily influenced by the increasing rate of myopia in Hong Kong.
Euromonitor International's Spectacles in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Readymade Reading Glasses, Spectacle Frames, Spectacle Lenses, Sunglasses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spectacles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Eyewear in Hong Kong, China
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Retailing in Hong Kong, China
- Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong to 2013
- Hong Kong 2013 Wealth Book
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction in Hong Kong - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Future of the Pasta and Noodles Market in Hong kong to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape