Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/30/2014 -- Saudi Arabia's market for sports goods enjoys average annual growth of 12% over 2007-2012 thanks to favourable social and economic trends. Football and other outdoor activities makes athletic equipment, representing 45% of demand in 2012, the largest category. Relatively skilled labour force, well established infrastructure for sports goods' manufacturing and low production costs allow China to supply sports goods at competitive prices and represent the largest imports partner. Industry for sports goods records annual growth of 15% over 2007-2012 thanks to government support. Industry predicted to expand 77% over 2013-2018 due to increasing awareness of health issues such as obesity and diabetes, government initiatives to promote physical activities, and increased female participation in sports.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Sports Goods in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 3693. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Sports Goods in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 3693 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Athletics Equipment, Fishing Equipment, Other Sports Equipment, Ski Equipment and Roller-skates, Water-sport Equipment.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports Goods in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Sports Goods in Japan: Industrial Report
- Sports Goods in India: Industrial Report
- Sports Goods in Russia: Industrial Report
- Sports Goods in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Sports Goods in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Sports Goods in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Sports Goods in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Sports Goods in Australia: Industrial Report
- Sports Goods in Spain: ISIC 3693