Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/15/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in India, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- There were 1,575 UHNWIs in India in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$353.4 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 56 billionaires, 386 centimillionaires and 1,133 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 0.6% of the total Indian HNWI population in 2013, slightly lower than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of Indian UHNWIs increased by 67.6%, from 940 in 2009 to 1,575 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. While the number of billionaires increased by 133.3%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 67.8% and 64.9% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 34% to reach 2,267 in 2018. This will include 76 billionaires, 560 centimillionaires and 1,632 affluent millionaires.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in India
- Size of India wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, State Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ultra HNWIs in Chile 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in Japan 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland to 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in Nigeria to 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in Argentina 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in the US to 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Sweden to 2013
- Chile 2014 Wealth Book
- Switzerland 2014 Wealth Book
- Japan 2014 Wealth Book