Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/03/2014 -- The key customers of AFH products are found in horeca, business/industry, hospitals/healthcare and public institutions. In 2012, the financial condition of hospitals and public institutions did not improve, while horeca has started to recover, but is far from reaching the level prior to the economic crisis. These customers were not able to purchase bigger volumes of AFH products, mainly because prices increased at a significantly higher rate than in 2011. The key customers needed to economise due to their weak financial state; therefore volume sales of AFH products declined slightly in 2012, in all product areas except AFH toilet paper and AFH wipers.
Most manufacturers of retail tissue and hygiene products also offer AFH products. Thus the leading players tend to be the same in the retail and institutional channels. The top player in value sales terms is the domestic company Forest Papir, thanks to good quality products and affordable prices. Forest Papir has the longest history in producing away-from-home products in Hungary. The company continuously improves its AFH products and offers a wide range of standard quality AFH goods to fulfil most of the needs of customers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The finances of hospitals and public institutions are not expected to improve much over the forecast period, while the incomes of horeca operators are predicted to recover slowly. As the financial condition of key customers is unlikely to improve strongly, dynamic sales growth is not anticipated in the short to medium term. Manufacturers will face strong price competition as low price will remain the key factor. Therefore significant price increases are not anticipated and volume and value sales growth is estimated to be similar, especially in AFH tissue.
- Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
- Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
- If you're in the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Hungary market research report includes
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as
- What is the market size of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Hungary?
- What are the major brands in Hungary?
- What are the most important channels for away-from-home sales?
- What are the different applications for away-from-home wipers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
- Away-From-Home Hygiene
- Away-From-Home Tissue
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- Company shares
- Brand shares
- Distribution data
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Ecuador
- Tissue and Hygiene in France
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Chile
- Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Tissue and Hygiene in Norway
- Tissue and Hygiene in China