Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/03/2014 -- Introduction
Breakfast Cereals in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States breakfast cereals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The breakfast cereals market consists of the retail sale of hot cereals and ready-to-eat cereals.
- The US breakfast cereals market had total revenues of $13,272.3m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes decreased with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.3% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 1,577.5 million kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $14,235.8m by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the breakfast cereals market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the breakfast cereals market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key breakfast cereals market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States breakfast cereals market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United States breakfast cereals market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States breakfast cereals market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States breakfast cereals market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Bakery and Cereals Market in the United States to 2017
- Breakfast Cereals Market in the United States: Market Profile to 2017
- Morning Goods Market in the United States: Market Profile to 2017
- Breakfast Cereals Market in United States to 2016
- The US Bakery and Cereals Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2017
- Breakfast Cereals Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- Breakfast Cereals Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Baking Ingredients Market in the United States: Market Profile to 2017
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Market in the United States: Market Profile to 2017