Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/14/2014 -- The Burberry brand remains synonymous with luxury British fashion. However, the company's more recent fortunes have become more influenced by the tastes and aspirations of the Chinese market. With this market slowly weakening, maintaining its past levels of growth will prove a challenge. In response, the company has been focusing on developing its luxury timepieces and super premium beauty and personal care offer.
Euromonitor International's Burberry Group Plc in Luxury Goods (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Luxury Goods industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits, Luxury Accessories, Luxury Cigars, Luxury Electronic Gadgets, Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces, Luxury Travel Goods, Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery, Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Goods in the United Kingdom
- The Global Luxury Hotels Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Prada SPA Group in Luxury Goods (World)
- Luxury Goods in Malaysia
- Kering SA Group in Luxury Goods (World)
- Mulberry Group Plc in Luxury Goods (United Kingdom)
- Luxury Goods in Thailand
- Luxury Goods in Poland
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in the United Kingdom
- PPR SA in Luxury Goods (World)