Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/17/2014 -- New product development has never been more important to the soft drinks industry, with manufacturers seeking to reignite stagnant categories in developed markets while introducing new, on-trend products for emerging market consumers. This brief profiles examples of important global new product development across five beverage categories, examining the key consumer trends driving successful new packaged beverage products.
Euromonitor International's New Product Development in 2013/2014: Proliferation of Choice global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Soft Drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The analysis can focus on value and volume for both off trade and on trade.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dairy Product Market in New Zealand to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Dairy Product Market in New Zealand to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- The Future of the Spirits Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Innovations in Food Packaging, 2013 - A review of recent trends, drivers and issues in global food packaging
- MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- The Future of the Skincare Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- HPP (High Pressure Processing) Market by Equipment Type (Orientation, Vessel Size), Application (Meat, Seafood, Beverage, Fruit & Vegetable), Product Type (Meat & Poultry, Seafood, Juice, Ready Meal, Fruit & Vegetable) & Geography - Forecast to 2018