Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/02/2014 -- Global Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global utilities market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the utilities market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players' operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the utilities market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 28 countries, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets, including sales to industrial, commercial, household and other end-users, including agricultural and transport users.
The global utilities industry had total revenues of $3,364.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2008 and 2012.
The electricity segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $1,881.3bn, equivalent to 55.9% of the industry's overall value.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the global utilities market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global utilities market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global utilities market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Gas Utilities
- Global Water Utilities
- Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) Market by Compensation (Shunt, Series, Combined), Component (Thyristors, Capacitor Banks, Reactors), Application, Industry Vertical (Electric Utilities, Steel, Mining), Global Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Global Medical Devices Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Medical Devices Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Utilities: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Power Annual Deals Analysis 2013
- Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q2 2013