Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/27/2014 -- Increasing awareness among consumers of the safer measure of using wound care products rather than traditional alternatives helped drive sales in 2013
Ray Pharmaceuticals led wound care in 2012 with a value share of 57%. It offers a wide range of consistently well-performing products, which has helped the company sustain control over this category.
Despite increased awareness, both sticking plasters/adhesive bandages and gauze, tape and other wound care categories are expected to remain relatively stable.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Kenya with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Kenya, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Kenya market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Kenya?
- What are the major brands in Kenya?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Market for Advanced Wound Care Products 2014
- Wound Care in France
- Wound Care in Portugal
- Wound Care in Lithuania
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in Latvia
- Wound Care in Austria
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in Belarus
- Wound Care in the US