Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/23/2014 -- The global newborn screening market is categorized on the basis of test type, technology, product, and geography. The mass spectrometry market is expected to register the highest growth rate in the newborn screening market by technology, during the forecast period. This high growth is attributed to various nations opting for expanded newborn screening. Tandem mass spectrometry is a fundamental instrument used for expanded newborn screening. Furthermore, various conferences and symposiums are being conducted to spread awareness for the use of such technologies. For instance, in May 2013, the Joint Meeting of the Newborn Screening and Genetic Testing Symposium was organized in Atlanta. The symposium was aimed to discuss national and international newborn screening, genetic testing, and policy issues.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Major factors contributing to growth of newborn screening include government support in the form funding and rising awareness regarding new technologies. Furthermore, owing to continuous advancements in technology, new devices are being launched in the market which is another major factor providing impetus for growth of the market. The emerging Asian region and advent of next-generation sequencing technology are likely to provide opportunities for newborn screening market to grow. However, factors such as lack of trained professional infrastructure and socio-economical barriers may restrain the growth of this market.
The Asian region is expected to serve as a new revenue pocket for the newborn screening market in the coming five years.
Apart from the comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the basic views on the key players in the newborn screening market and the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecasts of future trends will help the key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers: - Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of top players in the human identification market. The report analyzes the newborn screening market by test type, technology, product, and geography
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the newborn screening market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the newborn screening market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various newborn screening products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the newborn screening market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Disposable Medical Devices Sensors Market - by Type (Biosensor, Image sensor, Accelerometer), Monitoring (Smart Pill, Pulse Oximeter), Diagnostic (Capsule Endoscope, Blood Glucose Strip), Therapeutic (Insulin pump, Dialysis) - Global Forecast to 2018
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Advanced Liquid Logic, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- TrovaGene, Inc. (TROV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - Current and Future Players
- High Content Screening Market - Global Forecasts to 2018