Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/05/2014 -- The consumption of plain noodles is set to grow in 2013 as Czech consumers economise by preparing meals at home more frequently. Retail volume sales of pouch instant noodles are likely to decline due to the developing wellness trend in the country in 2013. Czech consumers continue to look for instant noodles with lower salt content and without monosodium glutamate. The offer of healthier pouch instant noodles remained poor in the Czech Republic.
The competitive landscape became more concentrated in 2013. Keit vos went bankrupt and ceased the distribution of Lucky and Grunt pouch instant noodles and plain noodles in the Czech Republic. The top three companies - ND Impex sro Praha, Vivacomex sro and Vitana as - are set to account for a combined retail value share of 49% in 2013, compared with a 46% share in 2011 and 48% share in 2012.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Mild negative growth in retail volume terms is expected over the forecast period. Retail volume sales of noodles are set to decrease by a 1% CAGR. While pouch and cups/bowl instant noodles are likely to develop negatively, the outlook is brighter for plain noodles. Pouch instant noodles will continue to face competition from dehydrated and instant soups with natural ingredients and no monosodium glutamate. The launch of healthier pouch instant noodles would, however, meet consumers' demands for products without preservatives and artificial taste enhancers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Noodles industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Noodles industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Noodles in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Noodles in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- Are consumers in emerging markets moving from unpackaged to packaged noodles?
- As consumers increasingly demand convenience, how will this impact sales for instant noodles?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Pasta and Noodles Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Pasta and Noodles Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Ambient Noodles Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile to 2017
- Dried and Instant Noodles Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile to 2017
- Chilled Noodles Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile to 2017
- Chilled Noodles Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Dried and Instant Noodles Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Ambient Noodles Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Chilled Pasta Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile to 2017
- Dried Pasta Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile to 2017