Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/18/2014 -- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. (Abbott Medical), formerly Advanced Medical Optics, Inc., is an ophthalmic devices company. It carries out the discovery and delivery of innovative vision technologies that optimize the quality of life for people. The company focuses on developing a broad suite of innovative technologies and devices to address a wide range of vision disorders. It is a global specialist in the development, manufacture and marketing of surgical medical devices for eye as well as eye care products. The company operates in the US, North and South America; Europe, Africa and Middle East; Japan; and Asia Pacific (excluding Japan, but including Australia and New Zealand). It markets products in approximately 60 countries. Abbott Medical is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories and is headquartered in California, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company focuses on thoughtfully designed innovations, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the needs of patients and ophthalmologists. Abbott Medical envisages establishing its position through the development of innovative products and services and enhancement of existing ones, internal development, strong partner relationships and strategic collaborations.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Abbott Vascular Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Current and Future Players
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Cook Medical Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update