Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/12/2014 -- Thanks to an ongoing shift towards financial card usage, ATM cards and transactions remained popular in Indonesia in 2013. Every time a customer opens a bank account, an ATM card is provided. Almost all banks in Indonesia give ATM cards to their customers even if they do not have their own ATM machines as they are normally part of a network such as ATM Bersama or Prima. Obtaining an ATM card as soon as one opens a bank account means consumers can quickly become accustomed to using cards instead...
Euromonitor International's ATM Transactions in Indonesia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the ATM Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in Canada
- Financial Cards and Payments in Norway
- ATM Cards in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in India
- Financial Cards and Payments in Austria
- Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
- ATM Cards in Hong Kong, China
- Financial Cards and Payments in Hong Kong, China
- ATM Cards in Spain