Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/03/2014 -- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (Cabot), an independent energy company, is primarily engaged in exploration, development and production activities in the US. Its primary operations are concentrated in Pennsylvania and south Texas. In the Pennsylvania region it is present in the Marcellus Shale through its interest in the Dimock field, which is located in the northeast of the region.
In south Texas, Cabot is present in the Eagle Ford Shale and the Pearsall Shale. The company also has interest in several non-core properties in unconventional and conventional plays throughout the continental US. These include the Utica Shale in Pennsylvania, the Pearsall Shale, the Frio, the Wilcox and Vicksburg formations in the south Texas, the Big Lime, Devonian Shale, Weir and Berea Shale in West Virginia, the Cotton Valley, Haynesville, Bossier and James Lime formations in east Texas, and the Chase, Morrow and Chester formations in Oklahoma.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Cabot is headquartered in Houston, Texas and has regional offices in Houston, Pennsylvania Texas and Pittsburgh.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd., Company Intelligence Report
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Chevron Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- ExxonMobil Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review