Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/30/2014 -- The Emerging 5 childrenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five childrenswear industry.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five childrenswear industry.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key childrenswear industry players' emerging five operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five childrenswear industry with forecasts.
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $59.1 billion to the global childrenswear industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $100.3 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 11.2% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the childrenswear industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $40.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $8.0 and $7.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the childrenswear industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $71.9 billion in 2018, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $13.4 and $11.4 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five childrenswear industry by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the emerging five childrenswear industry in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five childrenswear industry?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the childrenswear industry?
- ow has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Menswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Footwear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Food Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Childrenswear: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Childrenswear: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Childrenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Childrenswear: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide