Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/31/2014 -- Cider/perry is still growing in the Netherlands, mainly driven by Heineken's brands Jillz and Strongbow. Cider/perry answers consumers' desire for a light, sweet and sparkling beverage. This resulted in 3% total volume growth in 2013.
Heineken continues to dominate cider/perry in the Netherlands. Acquiring the Belgian company Stassen in 2012 further secured its position. Its leading brand is Jillz, which has gained a permanent place in the Dutch market.
Cider/perry is expected to see healthy growth in the forecast period, with a total volume CAGR of 3%. This growth will be driven by increased interest in cider in general, as well as ciders from Heineken.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cider/Perry industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cider/Perry industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cider/Perry in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cider/Perry in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- Is premiumisation expected to continue to be an important driver in cider?
- Who are the key consumers of cider: men, women, younger or older consumers?
- Where is cider mainly consumed- at home or away from home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Medical Device Market in Pakistan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts