Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/11/2014 -- During 2013, homeshopping in Russia comprised mainly apparel and footwear homeshopping and media products homeshopping. While the media products sold through homeshopping are mainly periodicals and books published by Russian companies, apparel and footwear is increasingly the preserve of globally famous brands such as Otto, Bonprix and La Redoute. Together, these two homeshopping categories accounted for 52% of total direct selling retail value sales during 2013, with apparel and footwear accounting for 15% and media products accounting for 37%. Demand for catalogue homeshopping remains dominated by women, the key consumer group for both media products homeshopping and apparel and footwear homeshopping as well as beauty and personal care homeshopping. According to data released recently by the National Distance Trade Association, 80% of mail order catalogue homeshopping customers in Russia are women.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in Russia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in Russia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in Russia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Russia?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Homeshopping, Beauty and Personal Care Homeshopping, Consumer Appliances Homeshopping, Consumer Electronics and Video Games Hardware Homeshopping, Consumer Healthcare Homeshopping, Food and Drink Homeshopping, Home Care Homeshopping, Home Improvement and Gardening Homeshopping, Housewares and Home Furnishings Homeshopping, Media Products Homeshopping, Other Homeshopping, Traditional Toys and Games Homeshopping.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homeshopping in Japan
- Homeshopping in France
- Homeshopping in South Korea
- Homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates
- Homeshopping in Greece
- Homeshopping in Italy
- Homeshopping in Indonesia
- Homeshopping in India
- Homeshopping in Portugal
- Homeshopping in Denmark