Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/17/2014 -- The general weakening of the South African rand against major currencies was received with mixed reactions from retailers during the review period. Some luxury retailers enjoyed growth in volume sales from foreign visitors as it became generally cheaper to purchase luxury products with global coverage in South Africa, as opposed to purchasing from their respective home countries. On another note, it became fairly expensive for local consumers of luxury products, as most retailers would often...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Goods in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits, Luxury Accessories, Luxury Cigars, Luxury Electronic Gadgets, Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces, Luxury Travel Goods, Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery, Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Travel Goods in South Africa
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in South Africa
- GMT Africa in Luxury Goods (South Africa)
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Luxury Accessories in South Africa
- Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in South Africa
- Luxury Cigars in South Africa
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in South Africa
- Luxury Goods in South Korea
- TAG Heuer International SA in Luxury Goods (South Africa)