Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/26/2014 -- Summary
The Quarter Beverage Tracker: Republic of Ireland report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Republic of Ireland beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry
- Irish economy still struggling, which has negatively affected the beverage industry, seeing declines in the majority of categories
- The worst hit categories were juices, still drinks and sports drinks all witnessing a double digit drop
- Private Label and discounter lines continued to put pressure on brands in Q1-14, particularly in the packaged water market, gaining ground as consumers sought out value for money in the current economic climate
- Dairy drinks, both white milk and flavored milk consumption was down by 1% whilst cultured milk drinks consumption was flat
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report offers comprehensive details analysed for the beverage market for Republic of Ireland, offering data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key drivers for any changes noticed by professional consultants. In particular this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
- Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
- All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
- More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
- Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
- Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
Reasons to Get This Report
- Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Republic of Ireland beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
- Canadean's Republic of Ireland Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Republic of Ireland.
- In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
- This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Republic of Ireland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q22013
- Republic of Ireland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q3 2013
- Slovak Republic Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q3 2013
- Republic of Ireland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q4 2013
- Slovak Republic Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q1 2013
- Republic of Ireland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q1 2013
- Czech Republic Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q1 2013
- Slovak Republic Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q22013
- Czech Republic Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q3 2013
- Czech Republic Quarterly Beverage Tracker Report Q22013