Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/01/2014 -- Ryanair launched flights from Athens E Venizelos Airport to Rome, Milan, London, Brussels and Paphos as well as Crete, Rhodes and Thessaloniki in spring 2014. This is set to boost tourism and lead to fierce competition by forcing other airlines to drop their prices in order to compete.
Pressure will be strong, particularly on the prices of domestic flights, which until recently were only marginally cheaper than international ones, making air travel largely unaffordable for the Greek population.
The chauffeur-driven cars category is expected to continue to enjoy strong growth over the forecast period, registering a value CAGR of 48% at constant 2013 prices to be the best performing transportation type. However, the category's share of overall transportation sales will remain marginal.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Greece with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Greece, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Greece market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Transportation in Greece?
- What are the major brands in Greece?
- Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
- Is there a shift away from air to rail?
- How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Transportation in Hungary
- Transportation in Denmark
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Transportation in Sweden
- Transportation in Canada
- Transportation in Hong Kong, China
- Transportation in Ecuador
- Transportation in Russia