Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/18/2014 -- In 2012, the Ministry of Health announced that electronic cigarettes were harmful due to containing nicotine and other damaging and addictive ingredients. In 2013, the government considered classifying them as regular tobacco products in terms of taxation. Moreover, the number of public areas in which electronic cigarettes are allowed has been reduced. This led to rising demand for NRT smoking cessation aids as more consumers sought to try and quit smoking.
Novartis NCH Ltd continued to lead the category in 2013 thanks to its Nicotinell gums, lozenges and patches. The company increased its share by one percentage point from 35% in 2012 to 36% in 2013. Over 2012/2013, it invested in media campaigns such as "Quit smoking in six seconds". The company enjoys a stable position and share thanks to its established reputation and wide variety of products. Its main competitor in NRT gum is Johnson & Johnson Israel Ltd with its Nicorette brand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The use of electronic cigarettes is expected to decline dramatically in the future if additional research drives the government to classify them as tobacco products and therefore raises taxation on imports or even restricts imports if there is stronger evidence of their harmful effects.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the US
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Arab Emirates
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Kingdom
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in India
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ireland
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ukraine
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hungary
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Indonesia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru