Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- Anti-tobacco laws prohibit smoking in public places such as restaurants, bars and pubs, and restrict advertising and promotions. Also, obligatory health warnings on packaging must cover a significant proportion of the surface area. The Ministry of Health increased its educational campaigns to alert Peruvians about the harmful effects of smoking. These measures have helped some people to quit smoking.
Multinational Novartis was the only company competing within NRT smoking cessation aids in 2013; the company offers its Nicotinell brand in NRT patches. The company promotes its products based on its prestige and quality. Other multinationals and local companies are still not interested in joining the market as the products are affordable only for high-income consumers and the fact that smokers prefer to quit without using smoking cessation aids.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
NRT smoking cessation aids is expected to register a CAGR of 9% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period due to increasing health consciousness among consumers, which will encourage more people to quit smoking. However, using willpower is expected to remain the main method of quitting smoking. high unit prices will continue to hamper growth and the perception that these products are not effective when trying to overcome nicotine dependence.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru?
- What are the major brands in Peru?
- How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the US
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Arab Emirates
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Kingdom
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in India
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ireland
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ukraine
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hungary
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Israel
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Indonesia