Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/16/2012 -- Nuclear Power in South Korea, Market Outlook to 2025, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies’ report deals with the nuclear power market analysis including energy mix, nuclear capacity and generation forecast, drivers, restraints key players, regulations, trends and developments in nuclear power industry. The report discusses in detail about the present energy mix and historic and forecast data for the nuclear installed capacity and generation. The forecast is done for the years 2012-2025. It also discusses about the regulatory framework which includes nuclear policy and regulations in the country. The report also includes the details of all reactors in the country and key players in nuclear industry.
- The report analyzes South Korea’s nuclear power industry to 2025.
- Explores and analyzes the trends and developments in South Korea’s nuclear power industry.
- Provides details about historic and forecast installed nuclear capacity and generation.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Gain most up to date information and analysis on South Korea’s nuclear power industry.
- Understand the role of nuclear power in the country's energy mix.
- Facilitate decision making by understanding the trends and developments in South Korea’s nuclear power industry.
Nuclear Power Industry in South Korea, Trends and Developments in South Korea’s Nuclear Power Industry, South Korea, Power Generation by Fuel Type, South Korea, Historic and Forecasted Installed Capacity, South Korea, Historic and Forecasted Power Generation, South Korea, Historic and Forecasted Nuclear Power Installed Capacity, South Korea, Historic and Forecasted Nuclear Power Generation, South Korea, Operational Nuclear Power Reactors, South Korea, Upcoming Nuclear Reactors, Nuclear Policy in South Korea, Nuclear Regulatory Agencies in South Korea, Nuclear Regulations, Key Drivers in the South Korea’s Nuclear Power Sector, Challenges to the South Korea’s Nuclear Power Sector, Investment Opportunities in South Korea’s Nuclear Power Sector, South Korea, Nuclear Reactor Details, Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co.
Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: