Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/20/2014 -- OncoHealth Corporation (OncoHealth) is a pharmaceutical company. The company offers protein biomarker diagnostics and screening products for detection of oncoproteins. Its products include Direct E6/E7 Whole-cell ELISA and Direct E6/E7 Flow Cytometry Assay. OncoHealth's Direct E6/E7 Whole-cell ELISA is a test kit used for detection of HPV E6 and E7 oncoproteins in liquid-based cytology samples by ELISA; Direct E6/E7 flow cytometry assay is used for the detection of HPV E6 and E7 oncoproteins in liquid-based cytology samples by flow cytometry. The company offers products in the fields of gynecology, cervical cytopathology, and HPV pathophysiology. It serves the needs of cervical cancer screening and diagnostic market. OncoHealth is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the OncoHealth Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Terumo Corporation (4543) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- CytoSorbents Corporation (CTSO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- PositiveID Corporation (PSID) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update