Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/15/2014 -- The Slovenian life insurance segment declined at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.8% during the review period (2008–2012). This was primarily due to the banking crisis which, by the end of 2012, resulted in recession for Slovenia. However, increased investment in fixed capital creation and a recovery in private consumption managed to bring Slovenia out of recession by the end of 2013. Over the forecast period (2012–2017), the life insurance segment is projected to post a CAGR of 4.2% as the demand for traditional life insurance products, such as term life and annuities, is expected to grow. In addition, the new pension law and the amendments made to the prevalent insurance law in 2013 are further expected to support the segment’s growth.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian life insurance segment, including:
- The Slovenian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Slovenian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Slovenia
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Slovenian insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Slovenia
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Slovenian life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in Central and Eastern Europe
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Slovenia:
- It provides historical values for the Slovenian life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovenian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Slovenia.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Slovenia for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Slovenia and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Slovenia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovenian life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Slovenian life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovenian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The Slovenian life insurance segment declined at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.8% during the review period (2008–2012) due to the banking crisis which, by the end of 2012, resulted in recession for Slovenia.
- Compared to its peer EU nations, the Netherlands, France and Switzerland, the Slovenian life insurance segment has a lower penetration.
- An increase in national debt led to a reduction in disposable income levels, and rising unemployment led to a further reduction in savings.
- The decline in the life insurance segment was primarily due to poor sales of unit-linked products.
- In October 2012, the Slovenian government passed the Law on Pension and Disability Insurance, which came into force in January 2013. The law included an increase in the pensionable age for both men and women and incentives for people who wish to work after the retirement age.
Spanning Over 258 pages, 160 Tables and 189 Figures “Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report Provide Executive Summary, Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance – Regional Benchmarking, Slovenian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Slovenian Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - Triglav Insurance Company, Maribor Insurance Company, KD Zivljenje, Merkur Insurance Company, NLB Vita, Prva Personal Insurance Company, Generali Insurance Company, Grawe Insurance Company, Modra Insurance Company, Adriatic Slovenica.
Browse this report: http://mrr.cm/ZGt
Related Reports –
1st - Non-Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 – See More at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
2nd - Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 – See More at -http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
3rd - Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 – See More at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-