Westfield, IN -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/19/2012 -- No, Nitric Oxide ("NO") is NOT laughing gas - that's "Nitrous Oxide"!
To get right to the point, here are some of the claims by the Xtreme NO makers:
- Builds Muscle Mass Naturally
- Fast acting muscle enhancer
- L-Arginine works naturally to bulk you up
- Works To Make You Stronger
- Increases nitric oxide (NO2) flow
- Delivers more oxygen to the muscles (More oxygen = more muscle growth)
- Simple Addition To Your Workout Routine
- Safer, easier, and more effective than other supplements
Bodybuilders, weightlifters, gym rats, athletes, and part-time couch potatoes alike have been using forms of Nitric Oxide for years, and with touted success. By working to increase the flow of oxygen to the muscles, NO provides the body with more "umph" where it is needed, when it is needed.
Xtreme NO purports to have an edge on Nitric Oxide supplementation with its advanced proprietary formula that works synergistically with L-Arginine, the nitric oxide precursor. So far, the online review buzz has been largely positive surrounding this particular product.
Click here for the Xtreme NO website and free bottle offer, or HERE for the full review by OverallHealth.org.
http://OverallHealth.org is a free-spirited site where author and chief editor Henry Rearden enjoys profiling and reviewing fresh – sometimes trendy - new products to hit the health market. Anything in the periphery of health and well-being is fair game for Henry to pull off the shelf for a look-see!