Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/05/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation, is an energy utility. The company carries out generation, transmission and distribution of electricity; and distribution of natural gas in Northern and Central California, the US. Its power generation portfolio comprises nuclear, hydroelectric, fossil fueled power plants; and photovoltaic farms. PG&E also purchase power from third parties under long term power purchase agreements. The company also engages in transmission and distribution operations through an extensive network interconnected transmission lines and distribution lines.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 30, 2014: Westlands Solar Farms Project Featuring DuraTrack HZ Enters Operation
Apr 29, 2014: NRG Energy and MidAmerican Solar Complete Agua Caliente, the Worlds Largest Fully-Operational Solar Photovoltaic Facility
Apr 24, 2014: PG&E joins NextEra Energy Resources to celebrate the commercial operation of the Genesis Solar Energy Center
Apr 23, 2014: Cree LED Street Lights Transform California Citys Streets, Cut Energy Use by 65 Percent
Apr 10, 2014: PG&E Announces Reward For Information On Metcalf Substation Attack
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit