Newark, NJ -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/08/2014 -- Processing paychecks should not be headache for new employers. The developers at
“EzPaycheck payroll software was designed for small businesses to automate paycheck processing in order to reduce time and money. New employers can now process paychecks easily and inexpensively in house.” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Small business customers and accountants can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp The software’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge
-Supports network access
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.