Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/30/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - March 2014 market report to its offering
Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - March 2014
The petrochemical industry witnessed a lot of activity in March, including new investments, project completions and plant closures. Most of the news came from Asia-Pacific, including three new plant announcements. Some plants were briefly shut down either due to maintenance or due to a site accident.
The governments of Saudi Arabia and Turkmenistan have decided to build petrochemical plants. In Singapore, Sumitomo Corporation started Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR) plant and in the US, BASF TOTAL started its polyethylene plant. In India, Indian Oil Corporation decided to build a petrochemical complex in Paradip, Odisha.
- The alert informs about major developments in the global petrochemicals industry in March.
- It forecasts capacity additions for the four major petrochemical categories across the globe.
- It informs about the plant announcements, project status, deals and contract agreements in ethylene and derivatives industries, propylene and derivatives industries, methane derivatives industries and chlorine derivatives industries.
Reasons to buy
- It helps you to obtain the most up to date information available on global petrochemical industry.
- Understand the macro trends affecting petrochemical capacity additions across the globe.
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit