Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/21/2014 -- GlobalData's "PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotech Investment Report - Strategic Trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding" report provides in-depth analysis of the current trends and factors shaping the private equity and venture capital segments of the financial industry, bearing in mind that these are expected to have significant impact on the future of emerging biotechnology companies in the US and globally. Furthermore, the report identifies regions of the world that are attracting more investments in healthcare and discusses the various factors responsible for this trend. In addition, the report provides detailed profiles of 12 leading private equity firms, 15 top venture capital firms, and 15 US-based emerging biotechnology companies that completed initial public offerings in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Throughout the report, GlobalData's analysts provide you with expert insight, expanding on each observation, strategy, and trend discussed, with the aim of providing you with the tools needed for making informed business decisions in the rapidly changing global investment landscape.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the current trends impacting emerging biotechnology investment in the US and globally?
- What regions are witnessing noteworthy investment in healthcare and what are the factors driving such occurrences?
- What therapeutic areas are attracting the most investment by private equity and venture capital firms and why?
- What has been the trend of equity offerings in the healthcare sector since 2004 and what factors were responsible?
- What is the strategic outlook of emerging biotechnology investment?
About the Report
This report is an essential source of information and analysis on emerging biotech investment, with significant emphasis on the US. GlobalData provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends and factors shaping the private equity and venture capital segments of the financial industry. The report highlights the various therapeutic areas attracting noteworthy funding in terms of the volume and value of new and follow-on investments and discusses the factors responsible for this trend. Furthermore, it provides a strategic outlook on future trends that are expected in private equity and venture capital funding and how they will impact the growth and development of biotech companies globally.
- Historical trend analysis of private equity and venture capital funding prior to- and after the financial market crash of 2008, including a change in the average value of completed deals in the healthcare industry
- The report highlights how ongoing healthcare reform in parts of Europe and North America are resulting in a shift of deals activity involving private equity and venture capital firms to the Asia-Pacific
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Polaris Venture Partners - Medical Equipment - Investment Profile
- Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors L.P. - Oil & Gas - Investment Profile
- Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation - Medical Equipment - Investment Profile
- BB Biotech Ventures - Medical Equipment - Investment Profile
- Chrysalix Energy Venture Capital - Alternative Energy - Investment Profile
- Texas Emerging Technology Fund - Clean Technology - Investment Profile
- Avista Capital Partners - Medical Equipment - Investment Profile
- Catapult Venture Managers Limited - Medical Equipment - Investment Profile
- Essex Woodlands Health Ventures - Medical Equipment - Investment Profile
- Prospect Venture Partners - Medical Equipment - Investment Profile