Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/28/2014 -- "PharmaSphere: Healthcare Information Technology Software and Services Report - Vertical Market Analysis of Leading IT Business Process Outsourcing and Electronic Medical Record Vendors" report discusses the various platforms, service models, and go-to-market strategies of the major players in the IT BPO, and EMR markets. The research provides an assessment of vendor strategies, outsourcing agreements, significant deals and corporate developments, and contract vehicles signed by these BPO and EMR firms over the past three years.
This report also examines the impact of both the Affordable Care Act and the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use and the industry's transition to ICD-10, and how these vendors are helping healthcare organizations develop clear implementation strategies. This HITS&S report includes a drill-down analysis by healthcare subverticals - Payers & Providers, Life Sciences, State/Local, and Federal - and by three geographies - Americas, EMEA, and APAC - examining each of these segment's business development strategies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Questions Answered
- What are the HIT implications of the ACA, HITECH ACT, Meaningful Use, and the shift to ICD-10?
- What specific strategies are these BPO and EMR companies employing to gain market share?
- Which trends will affect the healthcare IT marketplace over the next few years?
- What particular services or capabilities are my competitors developing?
- What specific business development activities are taking place, in terms of contract deals, partnerships or M&A?
- This report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the HIT outsourcing market in the US, particularly the Affordable Care Act, the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use, and the industry's shift to ICD-10
- Comprehensive analysis of BPO and EMR vendors, the overall market size, and estimated HIT revenues for leading BPO and EMR firms
- The report contains a discussion of business line and regional segment strategies
- An examination of the strategic developments, acquisitions, service delivery and HIT solutions that these BPO and EMR firms are offering healthcare organizations
- A brief overview of cloud computing, its characteristics, the types of deployment clouds, and service models
- The "delivery of care anywhere" through the use of cloud solutions
Reasons to Get This Report
- Analyze the strategies that these HIT vendors are using to gain share in this increasingly competitive market
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy
- Organize your sales and marketing plans to identify companies with specific service capabilities to capitalize on opportunities for strategic partnerships
- Track contract and deal terms of your competitors
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mediware Information Systems, Inc. (MEDW) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Bayer AG (BAYN) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market - Global Forecast To 2018
- GE Healthcare Market Share Analysis
- Healthcare BPO Market Payer (Claims Processing, HR Services, Finance & Accounts), Provider (Medical Billing & Coding) & Pharmaceutical (Clinical Trial, Contract Manufacturing, & Non-Clinical Services) - Trends & Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Business Process as A Service (BPaaS) Market & Cloud BPM Market By Process Outsourcing (Sales, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations) - Global Advancements, Opportunity Roadmaps, Market Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated Market Share Analysis
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (MDRX) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Siemens Healthcare Market Share Analysis
- North American Healthcare IT Market - Forecasts to 2017