Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/20/2014 -- Pioneer Natural Resources Company, Company Intelligence Report
Pioneer Natural Resources (Pioneer) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company headquarter in Texas, US. Pioneer mostly operates in the US, with assets located in the West Panhandle gas field in the Texas Panhandle, the Hugoton gas field in Kansas, the gas-rich Raton basin in Southeastern Colorado, the Spraberry/Wolfcamp oil field in West Texas, the Eagle Ford play in South Texas, and North Slope in Alaska.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company's historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies' existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Top 20 North America Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2013
- Comstock Resources Inc., Company Intelligence Report
- Exco Resources, Inc., Company Intelligence Report
- Matador Resources Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013
- EOG, Resources, Inc., Company Intelligence Report