Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/23/2014 -- Polishes remained a small category in Tunisia in 2013. The category is widely impacted by cultural cleaning habits, resulting in lower consumer demand for these products. Retail prices are also a hindrance to the performance of polishes in Tunisia, as consumers prefer to use cheaper alternatives, such as bleach and hand wash detergents, to clean cars and furniture. Compared with the review period, price increases in 2013 enabled an overall value increase similar to the CAGR posted over the review period.
The competitive landscape within polishes was somewhat consolidated in Tunisia in 2013. Sara Lee Corp led the category with a value share of 55% in 2013. The company enjoys strong brand recognition and loyalty due to its global leading brand, Kiwi, within shoe polish. As consumers use shoe polish on a daily basis in line with the trend of looking after one's appearance, Sara Lee was able to strengthen its value share due to brand loyalty and because these items are regarded as necessity products by Tunisians.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Polishes in Tunisia is expected to register a value increase over the forecast period. Consumer demand for polishes will likely experience resilience depending on disposable incomes. Overall polishes might not be considered as essential due to cheaper alternatives, such as bleach and hand wash detergents. Shoe polish is expected to remain the largest category due to the trend of maintaining a smart appearance. As a result, polishes in Tunisia is predicted to register a CAGR of 1% in terms of constant value at 2013 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Polishes industry in Tunisia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Polishes industry in Tunisia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Polishes in Tunisia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Polishes in Tunisia?
- What are the major brands in Tunisia?
- What are the future prospects for the polishes market?
- What are the key new product launches in the polishes market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Polishes in Israel
- Polishes in the US
- Polishes in France
- Polishes in Ireland
- Polishes in Canada
- Polishes in Azerbaijan
- Polishes in Macedonia
- Polish and Cream Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Polish and Cream Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Polish and Cream Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts