Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Pressure Relief Valves Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.
Pressure relief valves are the valves that release pressure from the pressurized vessel when the force exerted onto the disc is greater than the process inlet force. Industries such as Oil and Gas, Power, Chemical, Food and Beverages, Pulp and Paper, and Pharmaceutical require installation of pressure relief valves in their main production systems to control the excess pressure generated by the flow of fluids or gas or steam, which can lead to overall system failure. There are different types of pressure relief valves used according to the needs and demands of the production process. Pressure relief valves increase the operational efficiencies of the industrial production process and also enhance safety measures in process industries.
Analysts forecast the Global Pressure Relief Valves market will grow at a CAGR of 2.04 percent over the period 2014-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Pressure Relief Valves market can be segmented into four product segments: Spring-loaded Pressure Relief Valves, Pilot-operated Pressure Relief Valves, Dead-weight Pressure Relief Valves segment, and Standalone Rupture Disc.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=17846.
Global Pressure Relief Valves market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Pressure Relief Valves market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Curtiss Wright Corp.
- GE Co.
- LESER GmbH & Co. KG
- Crompton Greaves Ltd
- Pentair Ltd.
- Weir Group PLC
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alfa Laval AB
- Bopp & Reuther Sicherheits- und Regelarmaturen GmbH
- Crane Co.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Flowserve Corp.
- IMI plc
- Neway Valve (Suzhou) Co. Ltd
- Valvitalia Group S.p.A.
- Velan Inc.
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing demand for combination of pressure relief valves with rupture disc.
Key Market Challenge
- Operational issue due to the occurrence of back-pressure.
Key Market Trend
- Increasing demand for pilot-operated pressure relief valves.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?