Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/24/2013 -- GlobalData's new report, "QHR Technologies Inc. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on QHR Technologies Inc..'s market position in the clinical IT systems market. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the clinical IT systems market. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the clinical IT systems market.
- QHR Technologies Inc..'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in -Canada.
- QHR Technologies Inc..'s company shares (in Revenues) information for the clinical IT systems market.
- All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key region - North America.
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, QHR Technologies Inc..'s operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to QHR Technologies Inc..'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Siemens Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, McKesson Corporation, GE Healthcare, Epic Systems Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Medical Information Technology, Inc., Software Service, Inc., CSI Co., Ltd., Computer Sciences Corporation, CompuGroup Medical AG, NEC Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., InterSystems Corporation, eClinicalWorks, LLC, QuadraMed Corporation, Noemalife S.p.A., Dedalus S.p.A., Cegedim SA, Egton Medical Information Systems Limited, Hitachi Medical Corporation, OptumInsight, Inc., Wiseman Co., Ltd., Hangzhou B-Soft Co., Ltd., Indra Sistemas, S.A., Toshiba Sumiden Medical Information Systems Corporation, Nexus AG, Engineering Ingegneria Informatica SpA, MV Sistemas, TPP SystmOne, Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Shanghai Kingstar Winning Medical Information Tech. Co.,Ltd, ChipSoft B.V., Awinta GmbH, Apotheken Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH, PHARMATECHNIK GmbH & Co. KG, Cambio Healthcare Systems AB, WPD Informatica Ltda, iMDsoft Inc., Wipro Limited, Systelab Technologies, S.A., SYSteam AB, Matrix I.T. Ltd., Fred IT Group Pty Ltd, Elad Software Systems, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Dasi Informatica SL, Armada OAO, Akhil Systems Private Limited, Alliadis Group, Philips Healthcare, Partezis, Picis, Inc., Health Communication Network Limited, Pharmagest Inter@ctive, MedicWare Sistemas de Informatica LTDA, Totvs SA, Salux, I-Teco, Cegeka NV, Open Technologies, Inc., Vector Healthcare Solutions, IBS Group Holding Ltd, Elekta AB, Tieto Corporation, Syspec Informatica Ltda, Kestral Computing, Medtech Global Ltd, Trifour Health, MIPS Diagnostics Intelligence, Sysmex Corporation, Global Health Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, 21st Century Health Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Religare Technologies Limited, Orion Health, Ascribe plc, Mediware Information Systems, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- QHR Technologies Inc. (QHR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bioject Medical Technologies Inc. Market Share Analysis
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V. Market Share Analysis
- Universal Medical Technologies Inc. Market Share Analysis
- Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market (2011-2016) Global Trends, End User & Competitive Analysis
- QHR Technologies Inc. (QHR) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- North America In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- United States In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Tornier N.V. Market Share Analysis
- Ablation Technologies Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis