Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/18/2014 -- The rise in disposable income among lower-to-middle-class consumers continued to boost sales of apparel and footwear specialist retailers. Many retailers continued to make strong investments to expand the number of their outlets nationwide and become more competitive. Knowing that this retail channel is a good source of growth, some companies are diversifying, investing in developing their own non-apparel portfolios. For example, Lojas Renner SA has developed a beauty and personal care line, Alchemia, to increase sales and attract more consumers. Alchemia is sold exclusively via Lojas Renner outlets.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers channel in Brazil?
- Who are the leading retailers in Brazil?
- How are clothing and footwear specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting clothing and footwear specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Poland
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Poland
- The Future of Retailing in India to 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Denmark
- Retailing in Saudi Arabia