Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/10/2014 -- Baby Food in Brazil by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This comprises packaged dry and liquid products designed specifically for babies/infants. Market value and volume comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Baby Food in Brazil is given in BRL and tonne with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Brazil. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- The UK Foodservice Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Organic Trends and Menu Labelling
- Baby Food in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Baby Food in Portugal - a Snapshot (2013)
- Baby Food in the UK - a Snapshot (2013)
- Baby Food in China - a Snapshot (2013)
- Packaged Food in Argentina
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Packaged Food in Spain