Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/04/2014 -- The most important factor for car rental in 2013 was the opening of the new Quito airport in February, 2013. In addition to resulting in all car rental companies with an airport presence, including international car rental companies Avis CA and the Hertz Corp, relocating from the site of the old airport to the new Mariscal Sucre International Airport in the city of Tababela (approximately nine kilometres outside downtown Quito), the airport constitutes a key infrastructure upgrade necessary for Quito to increase its number of both international and domestic visitors. The airport brings increased capacity, runways capable of hosting larger aircraft, and promotional subsidies that have led to new international routes from key regional hubs such as Sao Paolo and Mexico City. As of February 2014, several European and North American airlines, including KLM and Jet Blue, are in negotiations to coordinate new direct flights from those continents.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Opportunities for growth in car rental in Ecuador are highly tied to increases in the number of inbound tourists. The positive growth expected in car rental in Ecuador during the forecast period is strongly related to rises in the anticipated arrivals from other Latin American countries as well as North America and Western Europe. Additionally, the rising profile of Ecuador as a global luxury travel and tourism destination at global levels, as well as the country's buoyant MICE tourism will draw more visitors. The promotion of Ecuador as a travel and tourism destination in several key source countries including the US and Western Europe is the main reason for the anticipated increase in inbound arrivals during the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Ecuador with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Ecuador, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Ecuador market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Ecuador?
- What are the major brands in Ecuador?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Car Rental by Category, Car Rental by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car Rental in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Brazil to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2017: Market Databook