Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/21/2014 -- As the cost of living continues to escalate in South Africa, many consumers have resorted to purchasing value-for-money products when doing their food and beverage shopping. This has been one of the main reasons why carbonates are increasingly important to consumers as a cheaper option to other soft drinks such as juice, which tends to carry a relatively higher unit price. Consumers in South Africa continue to consume more carbonated drinks despite the claims that they are not naturally healthy...
Euromonitor International's Carbonates in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cola Carbonates, Non-Cola Carbonates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Carbonates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Carbonates Report 2013
- The Future of the Spirits Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Soft Drinks in South Africa
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- South Africa Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Rising Mobile Internet Penetration
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017