Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/01/2014 -- Strong economic growth in the region and the UAE as well as increasing flows of tourists drove strong growth in consumer electronics. Growth was strong among most of the biggest volume and value sales drivers in computers, imaging devices, smartphones and digital televisions. Growing incomes and consumer demand for mid- to high-end products limited average unit price declines despite the rising presence of low cost products in key growth categories like tablets and smartphones.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Conditioner Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Perms and Relaxers Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Emirates Telecommunications Corp in Consumer Electronics (United Arab Emirates)
- Facial Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- In-Car Entertainment in the United Arab Emirates
- Jacky's Electronics LLC in Consumer Electronics (United Arab Emirates)