Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/08/2014 -- Footwear in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe footwear market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. The market is valued at retail selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2013 exchange rates.
- The European footwear market had total revenues of $98.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2009 and 2013.
- Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the European footwear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $58.9bn, equivalent to 59.8% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.8% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $113.0bn by the end of 2018.
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the footwear market in Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe footwear market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the Europe footwear market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Europe footwear market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe footwear market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
How large is Europe's footwear market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Footwear in Europe: Stepping Up in the Face of Uncertainty
- Polish and Cream Markets in Western Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Polish and Cream Markets in Eastern Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Polish and Cream Markets in Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Clothing, Footwear, Accessories and Luxury Goods Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Footwear in the Czech Republic
- Footwear in Belgium
- Footwear in Canada
- Global Athletic Footwear Market 2012-2016
- Europe Nutraceuticals Industry Outlook to 2017 - Improving Economic Conditions to Propel Growth