Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/09/2014 -- Global Broadcasting & Cable TV industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global broadcasting & cable tv market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The broadcasting & cable TV market consists of all terrestrial, cable and satellite broadcasters of digital and analog television programming.<\li> - The global broadcasting and cable TV market had total revenues of $435.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2009 and 2013.<\li> - The TV subscriptions segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $207.8bn, equivalent to 47.7% of the market's overall value.<\li> - The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $541.6bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Features of this Report:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the broadcasting & cable tv market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalbroadcasting & cable tv market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable tv market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global broadcasting & cable tv market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Global broadcasting & cable tv market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Global broadcasting & cable tv market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global broadcasting & cable tv market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the global's broadcasting & cable tv market?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Time Warner Inc., Vivendi S.A., British Broadcasting Corporation, Viacom, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Broadcasting & Cable TV: Global Industry Guide
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Japan
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the United Kingdom
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Asia-Pacific
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Europe
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in China
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Spain
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the United States
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Germany
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Belgium