Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/03/2014 -- Companies offering online purchases faced an adverse business environment in 2013. Access to imports decreased significantly due to the restrictive regulatory context, whilst local availability of products also diminished. As a consequence, companies found it difficult to guarantee deliveries to online buyers when stocks were generally unreliable.
International operators led internet retailing in 2013. The foreign site, Amazon.com, and MercadoLibre.com led in value shares with 56% and 21%, respectively, in 2013. Consumers find a wide variety of products, types and brands at these sites, as well as competitive prices. Comparison and transactions are easy and Venezuelans rely heavily on these sites when looking for a product on the internet.
Several factors will drive value growth from 2013 to 2018. Internet penetration is expected to increase, as more Venezuelans will have smartphones and access to PCs. In addition, it is likely that private internet providers will improve their coverage and quality over the forecast period, thus facilitating internet access in areas where there is only one option.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Internet Retailing industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Internet Retailing industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Internet Retailing in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Venezuela?
- How quickly is internet retailing growing in Venezuela?
- What products are selling best over the internet?
- Which internet sites are attracting the most sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in France
- Retailing in the US
- Retailing in Austria
- Retailing in Brazil
- Internet Retailing in the US
- Internet Retailing in France
- Internet Retailing in New Zealand
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Retailing in Switzerland
- Retailing in New Zealand