Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/10/2014 -- Paper Products in Brazil by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers toilet paper, facial tissues and kitchen paper. Market size is based on sales for household use through all retail outlets including directly to consumer. Market size for Paper Products in Brazil is given in BRL with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Brazil. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Paper Products in Austria (2013) - Market Sizes
- Paper Products in Turkey (2013) - Market Sizes
- Paper Products in Germany (2013) - Market Sizes
- Paper Products in Finland (2013) - Market Sizes
- Paper Products in Switzerland (2013) - Market Sizes
- Paper Products in China (2013) - Market Sizes
- Paper Products in Malaysia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Cosmetic Packaging Market by Type, Material (Plastic, Glass, Metal, Paper), Application (Hair Care, Nail Care, Skin Care, Make-Up) & by Packaging Machinery (Filling, Unscrambler, Sealing, Conveyor) & Geography - Global Trend & Forecast to 2018
- Dishwashing Products in Finland (2013) - Market Sizes
- Depilatory Products in Poland (2013) - Market Sizes