Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/17/2014 -- Small UAV Market by Trends (Mini, Micro, Hand Held UAV), by Propulsion (Hydrogen, Electric, Solar, Lithium ION), by Payload (NBC Detection, Telemetry Systems, Software Systems, Meteorology), by Application (Civil, Military, Security), by Region, by Country - Global Forecast to 2014 - 2019
The global small UAV market is estimated to be $218.10 million in 2014 and is expected to be $582.20 million by 2019. The market demand for small UAV technology is increasing because it is considered as an effective, low-cost alternative to manned aircraft.
The market overall has numerous players for mini UAVs from Europe and the U.S. The players from these regions have the technical know-how and have the capability to bring updated applications in the market. The current trend of the market is its transition towards faster and efficient payload systems that have the ability to reduce the weight of the UAV significantly.
This report provides a complete analysis of small UAVs for civil, military and security applications for the next five years. It also gives insight into the regional trends for spending and analyzing the market share
It provides in-depth analysis of small UAVs on the basis of various payloads used like nuclear, biological and chemical detection, meteorology, telemetry systems and camera systems. It talks about the leading competitors in the small UAV market and apart from the general overview of the companies; it also provides financial analysis, products & services, and key developments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ELBIT SYSTEMS, THALES GROUP, SAAB, BAE SYSTEMS, AEROVIRONMENT INC., ISRAEL AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES (IAI), BOEING CORPORATION, TEXTRON INC., LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION, RAYTHEON, L-3 COMMUNICATION, NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION, ALLIANT TECHSYSTEMS, MICRODRONES GMBH
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Actuator Systems Market in Aviation - Market Analysis (Commercial Aviation And Defense Aviation Landing Gear, Flight Control, Electromechanical, Electrohydraulic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Mechanical) - Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- C4ISR Market (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Land Systems, Airborne Systems and Naval Systems) Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Battlefield Management Systems Market - Forecast & Analysis 2014 - 2019
- Telemetry Market in Aerospace & Defense (Radio Telemetry, Satellite Telemetry) - Forecast Analysis to 2014 - 2019
- The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2014-2024
- The Global Military Electro Optical Infrared(EO/IR)Market 2014-2024
- Future of the MINT Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2014-2024
- The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2014-2024