Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/28/2014 -- PET continues to dominate soft drinks packaging and it even increased its share in 2012, growing in both the retail and foodservice channels as the trend towards lightweighting and recycling continued to be a focus for consumers, manufacturers and retailers alike. Among the main advantages of using PET are its greater cost-effectiveness for manufacturers and that is 100% recyclable. According to industry experts, the plastics market on the whole is aiming to use and consume less - utilising more sustainable methodologies and practices will dominate the market moving forward. As plastic has been on the rise in soft drinks, the demand for paper, glass and metal packaging suffered slightly and is likely to remain at more static levels, although all three materials are expected to retain a significant presence in the UK drinks industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Consumers are expected to remain conservative in spending on soft drinks in the UK over the forecast period. Entertaining at home will continue to be a main driving point for soft drinks, as consumers can save by buying larger formats of soft drinks, spending less per litre.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in United Kingdom with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in United Kingdom, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Soft Drinks Packaging in United Kingdom market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of soft drinks packaging in United Kingdom?
- What are the major soft drinks pack types in United Kingdom?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in United Kingdom?
- Are larger bulk sizes performing well in response to the recession?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within soft drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the UK, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in UK, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in The US, 2007 to 2017
- Soft Drinks Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Hot Drinks Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Wrapping & Paper Packaging: Global Industry Guide
- The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in The US, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017