Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/23/2014 -- Wave 80 Biosciences, Inc. (Wave 80 Biosciences) is a medical device company. The company develops next-generation molecular diagnostics instruments and consumables for hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS and other human health conditions. Its lead product includes EOSCAPE-HIV, which is a compact-form-factor system for measurement of biomarkers in peripheral blood. Wave 80 Biosciences' product pipeline includes EOSCAPE-HBV DNA, EOSCAPE-HIV RNA PLUS, EOSCAPE-TB, EOSCAPE-TB-DST, EOSCAPE-HBV DNA PLUS, EOSCAPE-HCV RNA and EOSCAPE-STD.The company has expertise in high-sensitivity molecular assay methods, microfluidics, user-centered design, photonics, design for manufacturing, clinical trials design, and compliance with diverse global regulatory regimes. Wave 80 Biosciences is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Wave 80 Biosciences, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Wave 80 Biosciences, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spine Wave, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Predictive Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- PeriTec Biosciences, Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Nuvera Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Semprus BioSciences - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alafair Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- TEI Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts