Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/20/2014 -- Coffee in South Korea by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This report covers all instant and fresh coffee. It excludes RTD liquid products. Market size is based on retail (off trade) and non-retail (on trade) sales. Market size for Coffee in South Korea is given in KRW and tonne with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Korea. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coffee in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Hot Coffee Market in South Korea: Market Profile to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2017
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- Coffee in France (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in UK (2013) - Market Sizes
- Tea and Infusions in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in Canada (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in Vietnam (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in Malaysia (2013) - Market Sizes