Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/05/2012 -- When it comes to food preparation appliances, consumers are not brand loyal, forgoing quality and longer life cycles and they make their decisions based on price. In 2011, food preparation appliances registered 3% volume growth in retail sales.
Euromonitor International's Food Preparation Appliances in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Blenders, Citrus Pressers, Food Processors, Grinders and Choppers, Juice Extractors, Mixers, Other Food Preparation Appliances, Smoothie Makers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Food Preparation Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Appliances in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Food Preparation Appliances in South Korea
- Household Appliances in South Africa
- Food Preparation Appliances in China
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Africa
- Food Preparation Appliances in Greece
- Food Preparation Appliances in Ukraine
- Food Preparation Appliances in Australia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Malaysia
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016