Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/26/2012 -- Instant Noodles in South Korea by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2012. This market covers cup/bowl and packet instant noodles . It includes noodle soups but not soups with noodles. It excludes plain noodles which require considerable preparation time. Noodles are made of wheat (but not durum wheat ), rice. mung bean, acorn, buckwheat, potato and canna starch. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Instant Noodles in South Korea is given in %, KRW, USD and tonnes with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Korea. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Instant Noodles in Indonesia - a Snapshot (2012)
- Instant Noodles in Japan - a Snapshot (2012)
- Instant Noodles in Thailand - a Snapshot (2012)
- Instant Noodles in China - a Snapshot (2012)
- Instant Noodles in Malaysia - a Snapshot (2012)
- Instant Noodles in Vietnam - a Snapshot (2012)
- Instant Noodles - South Korea - A Snapshot (2011)
- Prepared Soup in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Prepared Soup in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)
- Instant Noodles in Malaysia - A Snapshot (2011)